8 years of race timing experience, we currently time over 30 races a year ranging from 100 to 2,500 runners. Based in Hertfordshire. We provide chip timing for races and registration services making race directors jobs that much easier. We managed race bib orders on your behalf, and can take race entries right up to the eve of the race and also on the day entries.
All results are published live on the web as soon as runners pass the finish line, and finishers receive a text message and email confirming their times and a link to the full results.
We can chip time your race, provide participant registration services , manage bib design and ordering, chip purchase, and process your paper and on the day entries.
Our registration website can be used for any event not just running; canoeing, cycling, triathlon, mtb.
- Promote and link from Runners World and Run Britain without paying high fees. It is possible to link directly to your registration page hosted on our website, free of charge! Seamless integration with your website.
- Typical charge by Runners world £2 per entrant. Our cost is far lower!
- Website can be tailored to your clubs requirements including logo’s, t-shirt purchase, etc.
- All entry fees taken securely by card via our payment platform.
- Entry fees held on your behalf and paid to you whenever you request it.
- Online entry transfers are a breeze for runners. We have a card terminal to accept all forms of card and contactless payment.
- Registration services available for any sport or indeed event, without timing services, for a small commission.
- We can open entries on the day for runners to enter online with their mobile phone and credit card so no cash handling. This allows you to fill your allocation of runners allowing for the usual dropout rate of 10-20% and maximise revenue.
Our equipment can be seen in action in our finish line videos
- Dual timing mats for an extremely high capture rate, German precision equipment.
- Race gantry. Powerful PA system (extra charge).
- Spotter mat for your PA who can see details of finishing runners 100m from the finish, a great tool!
- Professional LED race clock.
- We have competitive pricing for bibs, and our have many different types of disposable RFID chips available to meet your needs.
Our results delivery system incorporates:
- Individual and team results are prepared as soon as as runners cross the line, and means instant results allowing prompt presentations to winners
- Results to your precise specification and categories, County Championship individual and team results, tested before the race with dummy results for your approval.
- Free hosting of results for you to link to from your website.
- Text message and email on crossing the finish line – no cost to you.
- We can send bulk text messages or emails giving runners information at any time. We can also email runners for free as often as you want to communicate with them.
- A reminder to runners in the days leading up to the race helps avoid any confusion about when and where the event is happening.
How Are We Different?
Races Online prides itself on being in the position to provide key elements that separate us from most other timing companies:
- We treat every event we time as if we were timing one of our own races. We’re event directors, not just race timers.
- We don’t believe in cutting corners or charging extra for services that we feel should be standard.
- We don’t have a “B” team.
- Timing clients are not simply our clients, but rather viewed as partners. As a partner, your race receives exposure on our website and social media; which is exposure you can’t buy (we don’t sell ads).